You will also be required to develop relationships with new clients while maintaining strong ties with our existing client accounts. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in achieving planned sales targets and goals, developing quotes and proposals for clients, and exploring new markets to enhance sales within United Kingdom.
- Preferred prior sales experience related to forklift trucks and material handling equipment and knowledge of forklifts & material handling.
- Familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as an Area Salesperson.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent face-to face and phone communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to targeted-driven, self-motivated, and maintain a professional appearance.
- Capability to influence and persuade effectively to close deals.
- Proficiency in using various IT tools and software relevant to the role.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Career progression
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Sick Pay
- Salary: £24,215.70-£35,450.77 per year
Job type: Full time permanent position
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8-5pm
Work location: In person
If you wish to apply for this job position, please follow the link below to submit your application through Indeed.