You will be required to develop relationships with new clients while maintaining strong ties with our existing client accounts. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in achieving planned sales targets and goals, developing quotes and proposals for clients, and exploring new markets to enhance sales within Italy, Spain, Romania and Poland.
*Candidates residing in the UK are expected to adopt a hybrid work model, which may suggest a preference for living in proximity to their workplace.
- Prior experience in sales related to forklift trucks and material handling
- Preferred industrial equipment experience
- Minimum 1–2-year(s) experience as an Area Sales Person
- Fluency in either Italian, Spanish, Romanian or Polish
- Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the phone
- Target driven, self-motivated and present a professional image
- Ability to influence and persuade to close a deal
- IT Literate
- Strong communication skills, must be fluent in English
- Able to travel
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday